Difference between revisions of "GSoC/2007"
From SMC Wiki
(പുതിയ താള്: Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is participating in Google Summer of Code. Image:smc_soc.png ==Mentors== # Praveen A # [[User:AniVar|Anivar Ara...)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Revision as of 12:16, 25 November 2010
Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is participating in Google Summer of Code.
- Fix Malayalam Rendering (pango, qt and Open Office) issues - Savannah Task
- Open Type font with Swathanthra Malayalam Computing Design Specifications
- Add additional Indian Language support to Dhvani (currently Dhvani support Hindi, Kannada and Malayalam)
- Enhance/tune Dhvani text to speech engine to remove the gaps between phonemes - Savannah Task
- Integrate Dhvani text to speech engine with libraries (gtk and qt) and applications (Firefox, Evince and Open Office) - Savannah Task
- SARIKA -Speech recognition support for Free Software Desktops (GNOME and KDE) - Savannah Task
- Improve Akshara, add support for using unicode fonts and ability to handle multiple languages - Savannah Task
- Translation Application for Malayalam (English-to-Malayalam and Malayalam-to-English)
- A desktop dictionary application which can use wiktionary as the database (online and offline versions) and ability to update information
- A Malayalam Typing tutor like Tuxtype - Savannah Task